Monday, September 29, 2014

A Scary Tutorial Featured!

I love, love, love seeing my work in the magazine 'Dolls House & Miniature Scene'. Especially when I am on the front cover as well! I feel very honoured.
This is a great UK magazine, but you can order it wherever in the world you live and it's also available as a digital download.

My scary tutorial has a Fall / autumn theme... it's a spooky pumpkin scarecrow, but if you read the tutorial, you'll see that it can be adapted for a Guy Fawkes scene as well.

In this tutorial, you will learn how to;

- make a scarecrow (including his clothing and pumpkin head)
- make carved jack o' lanterns
- make fluffy black crows.


The instructions are for a 1:12 scale model and for an intermediate clay crafter.

Find the magazine issue here!




Interested in these sorts of spooky characters? See the 'making of' at my other Facebook page here.

See more about this particular spooky Halloween project in a previous post here and the tutorial below.



No comments:

Post a Comment