Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Workspace... More Candy Apples

Hope you're not getting bored of witchy treats...!

I've made some more candy apples. These ones are a bit more unusual and some have faces, so they'll look fun in the witch cake shop for the short film I am working on (details here).

I blogged here about the inspiration behind these candy apples (or toffee apples as we say in the UK).

Scroll past the photos of my workspace and see some of the sketches / artwork for this project or go directly to the Facebook page and see more on the 'making of' this short film.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so fun! I love them (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apples are beautiful, and they look real! The ones with faces remind me of the poison apple from "Snow White".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline! These little candy/caramel apples have loads of character and personality!
    Something I never expected to say about Food! :))
    Beautiful work!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete