Monday, April 28, 2014

My Workspace... making Candy Apples


My book - 'The Art of Pixie Dust Miniatures', which will be out later this year, includes some Fairy-tale foods. So, today I have been creating some candy apples to contribute to it. Thought I'd share a sneak peek...

Scroll past the images and you can see my photo inspiration reference from the internet. ;)

I'll finish them soon and photograph. Some of these apples will also be available for purchase at the Pixie Dust Miniatures online Etsy shop.

Don't forget to find the Facebook page for more photos and up-to-date news.





4 comments:

  1. Wow - you are so amazing!
    Doesn't the powder (pastel shavings?) stuff that you dust on the apples rub off though?
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. they turned out so well :) I love the candies Apples

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ready to eat. Your work always inspires me. Are those leaves also made out of polymer clay?

    ReplyDelete