Friday, September 7, 2012

My Workspace - Bake Off!

I've spent the entire day baking... with a little drop of poison.

And yeah, I've had Tom Waits in my head all day. ;)
Since I'm sharing a lot of my works in progress lately (by popular request), here's my workspace throughout today as I made NEWLY DESIGNED poison pies (these ones are 10% smaller than my last ones and the design is a tad refined), and I've been making new prep boards which are different to the last ones.

These will be part of a new range of spooky witchy baking in miniature. Stay tuned for more and watch out as I'll blog about these pies again very soon and let you know when they're available at my online Pixie Dust Miniatures store.


one inch scale magical miniature models, fairytale, Pixie Dust Miniatures Snow White, poison apple, poison pie, poison apple pie, dolls house miniature fnatasy

1 comment:

  1. Is a great work! Thank you for sharing us the step by step!

    ReplyDelete