Thursday, September 13, 2012

Haircut! ...and Competition News



BIG thanks to everyone who has already entered the 'Tell a Friend Competition' which is still open for another 2 days (closing this Sunday at midnight PST). I've had such a great response, so I'm really pleased about that.

If you haven't entered, then take a couple of minutes to have a go at winning a unique Pixie Dust Miniatures item. Just tell a friend about this site - they don't have to be into miniatures at all, in fact it's in some ways preferable if they're not! - Let's spread the word about all things tiny to people of all walks of life. ;)
For details on how to enter, click here.....

In my news... (since I have nothing creative to share with you today), I got a haircut in Wellington, New Zealand finally! It had been 8 months or so since my last cut because I always forget it needs it until at some point I wake up, look in the mirror and realise I resemble Cousin It. I measured the length of my hair (yeah, my morning really was that slow) and it came out at 2 feet. Yikes. So I had a cut and she took off 5 inches. Brilliant. She also straightened it but that'll only last until I next wash it, and then it's back to 'bird's nest hair Caroline'.  ;)

Oh, and stay tuned for the live* competition draw... being broadcast all the way from New Zealand!
* it's not actually live.... i tape it and upload it to YouTube, but hey.

My hair before the cut.... and above image shows it today - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment