Friday, August 24, 2012

Of Mice and Miniatures















The cat's away, so here are some minuscule mice I found playing in the apartment. Having typed that I'm wondering if I've already had too much caffeine this morning.

Anyway, tiny white mice in one inch scale, handmade by me, with tails, eyes, ears and furry soft little bodies. They're available at my online shop and you can message me if you want to buy several as there will be a discount if you buy 5 or more. More of a discount for buying 10 or more and so on...

Enjoy your day! I'm off to the art store to pick up some air dry clay, then the supermarket for tarakihi fish. One of these will be applied to a scale bat tower I'm making for my 'Myrtle the Witch' film.


one inch scale miniature mice, dollhouse mice, dolls house mice, 1:12 1/12 scale mice, dolls' house miniature mice, dollhouse miniature mice

2 comments:

  1. glad you are trying the air-dry clay. I think you will like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! so cute mouses!!! i love the mouses and this sooo cuutess!!!

    ReplyDelete