Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Workspace... Toad Time!




Yep, it's been time for toads lately... been making quite a few today to complete a commission. Will try to finish them tomorrow so I can start on another commission as I have about 12 things on the list right now. All the buses come at once, right?!

Thought I'd share some unfinished toads since I know many of you like to see things in process. :) I'll share completed photos when they're finished.



dollhouse / dolls house Harry Potter miniatures, miniature magic for your wizard dollhouse or miniature scene


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much Janice. I'm really glad you like them! Warmest regards... Caroline xXx

      Delete
  2. Toads! Sooooo cute! :)

    Cheers,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your work is amazing. I love the detail and the personality of your pieces.

    ReplyDelete