Friday, January 13, 2012

A Dollhouse Moment on TV!



Had to share this because I thought it was so cool!
It's a recent British TV commercial which takes you into the tiny world of a dollhouse, miniature model railway, snow-globe, and cuckoo clock and advertises the technical communication that keeps them all connected.

Click on the image above to watch the commercial or scroll through the images below. They're so much fun! Wish I'd been hired to build out some of the models.... I'm so out of the loop in the UK! To be remedied... ;)









6 comments:

  1. I love how the advert turned out, I made the mum and dad dolls featured in this, they used a combination of stop motion animation and cgi to make the dolls move and it really was a thrill to see them actually come to life !
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently found out they were made by you Julie!! I don't do dolls, but would have loved to have created the miniature sets. :) C xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Julie! Caroline, thank you for sharing this good stuff!
    Love Amber Dawn in NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, Dan and I always say oooooooooo we know the lady who made those dolls lol. Kat :-) xx

    ReplyDelete